Formerly known as Alegent Health and then Alegent Creighton, CHI is one of the leading healthcare providers in the eastern Nebraska and western Iowa area.
Miller Electric is proud to have a long history of providing electrical design, contracting and installation to them.
In the end, all you have is your name.
As an established leader in helping healthcare facilities keep their buildings fit for patients, we bring expertise, reliability and knowledge of federal regulations to every project we tackle for CHI. This includes regulations like Article 517 of the National Electrical Code and the grading requirements of entities like the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- Council Bluffs Mercy Hospital: 1968, work – ongoing
- Bergan Mercy Medical Center: 1975 – tornado damage rebuild, work – ongoing
- Saint Joseph Medical Center: 1985 – 2000
- Midlands Hospital: 1990, work – ongoing
- Lakeside Hospital: 2004, work – ongoing