When Miller Electric takes on a project, we strive to return value to our customers. Not just with superior craftsmanship and attention to detail, but in time and cost savings as well.
On this project, leadership, field coordination and pre-planning enabled prefabrication, BIM and spatial coordination to be conducted in advance — which facilitated an on-time finish and significant cost savings.
In addition to simulation stations, exam rooms and treatment, teaching and research space, the cutting-edge Creighton University School of Dentistry building featured challenging electrical requirements.
Value Is Priceless
In the end, Miller Electric was able to return over $140,000 to Creighton University—savings they can reinvest into their dental school to keep it state-of-the-art for years to come.
- 350KW gen set – natural gas
- Dental vac and lab systems
- 4 Floors of interior lighting features and controls
- 15KV switch, pad mount transformer and 15KV feeders
- 4,000 amp service
- Lightning protection
- Sterilizer space in the basement for tool cleaning