A pandemic couldn’t stop an ambitious renovation of the Heider College of Business’ Harper Center.
Beginning in early 2019 and continuing through 2020, Miller Electric worked diligently to wire new classrooms, faculty offices, and collaborative and common spaces throughout Harper Center in time to welcome students back for fall classes. Highlights of the renovations included providing wiring, lighting, design build technology or workstation power for the following spaces.
- Starbucks, Barnes & Noble
- Bookstore and iJay (Apple Store)
- Enrollment Management & Presentation Room
- Innovation Labs (Analytical, Digital Content, and Agency Practicum)
- St. Peter Faber, SJ Chapel
- Classrooms and Faculty Offices outfitted with adjustable-height mobile podiums, projectors and screens; whiteboards, video cameras, microphones and speakers; adaptable furniture and lighting systems
We’ve got your back.
Miller Electric was a great partner, according to Creighton University Superintendent Scott Kuehler, who says the foremen involved in the project were very knowledgeable and great to work with. Despite being managed through a pandemic, the crew pushed through, worked safe and delivered a quality product.
Miller Electric was honored to help contribute to an innovative space that will provide opportunity and enlightenment to our community and the world.