Maintenance Sales RepresentativeMSR-08082022
Are you looking for a rewarding career and not just an outside/B2B sales job? The Service Sales Rep in our organization earns a very lucrative per year consistently once they have mastered the position and maintained the expected number of self-generated 1st appointments/week “activity” level.
This OUTSIDE SALES/NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT position involves:
· Consistent cold call activity at the decision maker level.
· Executive level presentations.
· Building financial and life cycle analyses to quantify value from the customer’s perspective.
· Proposal generation and presentation.
Successful Service Sales Reps are not afraid of COLD CALLS. Opening new doors is the most important aspect of this position. Cold calling experience, both over the phone and in person, is REQUIRED for this position. A strong financial background is also important. This position sells a financial/ROI concept – not a technical solution. We offer a very competitive base salary, health/medical benefits, automobile allowance, 401K, and a truly UNCAPPED commission plan. Your effort dictates your earnings potential!
The individual we are seeking must possess a demonstrated record of success in selling services or other intangible offerings.
· Technical knowledge in the Electrical industry is NOT a requirement.
· Must be self-disciplined, results driven and accustomed to winning sales awards through consistently high performance.
· Leadership character along with the desire, ability, and skills to manage the entire sales cycle is essential.
· Your ability to master the skills required for this position can potentially open many new career options across TEGG’s various business units.
Become part of an international sales team that includes over 170+ TEGG Service Contractors worldwide.
Miller is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V